- Sleeps x2 in a king size bed in the bedroom with Egyptian cotton bed linen and an occasional x1 in the 4ft wide leather sofa bed in the lounge.
- Wood burning stove plus full central heating.
- Underfloor heating to the kitchen and wet room / wc.
- Ground floor access up two steps – otherwise level.
- Private off street car parking by the door.
- TV, DVD player, Sonos Play 1 wireless music system, hair dryer, free Wi-Fi and a small library of maps and books about The Lake District.
- Secure bike storage in lockable stone built outhouse.
- Washing machine, ironing board, iron and vacuum cleaner available on request.
- Price includes all electricity, heating, bed linen and wood for the stove.
- Please bring your own towels.
Set on the ground floor of the barn, the accommodation comprises a combined living & dining area with part Lakeland slate floor, two foot thick stone walls, oak lintels, beamed ceiling, a leather sofa bed (4ft wide) and stone surround to the rear of a log burning Stovax stove. The bedroom has a kingsize bed with additional duvet and blanket, under stairs cubby hole hanging space with hangers, small chest of drawers and a small dressing table with stool, mirror and hair dryer.
The bedroom is accessed from the dining kitchen which has a slate coloured porcelain tiled floor, grey Corian worktop, new cream coloured units, a Schott four ring electric hob with Hygena electric oven beneath, extractor hood, Liebherr stainless steel fridge/freezer, new slimline Bosch dishwasher, one and a half black sink and drainer, microwave, toaster, kettle and a full set of crockery and cutlery. The kitchen was brand new last year together with a completely new wet room, shower, wc, wash hand basin and heated towel rail.
As well as electric underfloor heating to the wet room and kitchen, the entire flat benefits from full gas fired central heating with all new vertical designer radiators with thermostatic valves to each. There is an electric oil filled plug-in heater for localised heating if required, plus an extra duvet and x2 fleece blankets.
A number of guests have commented that the accommodation is larger in real life than it appears in the photographs on the website!
All bookings are covered by our Terms & Conditions.